Benefits of Play
- Play helps your child development, learning, creativity and independence.
- Play keeps children healthy and active; active children become active adults.
- Play helps social inclusion. It helps children understand the people and places in their lives, learn about the people and place sin their lives, learn about their environment and develop their sense of community.
- Play allows children to find out about themselves, their abilities and their interests.
- Play is therapeutic. It helps children to deal with difficult or painful circumstances, such as emotional stress or medical treatment.
- Play gives children the chance to let off steam and have fun.
Back to top