At St. Mark’s CE Primary School, we have looked at the outcomes from the 2021/2022 academic year and progress for all of our pupils. We have consulted staff and pupils on what is good about our school and what we most need to improve on. Based on the outcomes of our discussions and analysis, we have developed plans to address the following priorities for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- To embed the school’s new Art & Design and Design & Technology curricula across the school.
- To improve outcomes in mathematics.
- To further develop Singaporean approach to mathematics in EYFS.
- To design and implement an effective computing curriculum, including online safety, that meets the needs of all learners.
- To effectively evaluate and develop the school’s Christian Distinctiveness Vision to ensure that provision across school enables all pupil’s to flourish.
- Evaluate interventions across the school to ensure that pupils make good progress and gaps in learning are effectively identified and addressed.
Please come and talk to us if you have any questions and ideas. Thank you for your continued support.
Back to top